I was surprised and flattered this morning when I received the “Versatile Blogger” award from Two Black Dogs, a blog created by Sam…. a young woman in Australia who writes passionately and eloquently about her loves of travel and animals. She’s a kindred spirit who’s blog I very much enjoy reading…..and I’m delighted that she finds some worth in mine. Thank you, Sam…..you made my day!
Along with the honor of being presented with this award, it comes with some niggling little rules….
Rule #1: Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
Again….thank you, Sam. The musings, stories and photos you post in Two Black Dogs have been a highlight of mine. I love reading about your trips and your life in Australia. Your blog has been both entertaining and informational…..it was through your blog that I first learned of the devasting floods in Vernazza and of the plight of poor Lennox (I’m hoping he’s returned to his family soon).
Rule #2: Share 7 things about yourself.
- I fell in love with the Beatles in 1963 and have remained faithful ever since
- I hate liver but I love pâté
- I find chess boring
- I wish I had finished college
- I’ve become an ardent cat lover since Felix gave us the honor of being his human family
- I love the sound of water…..rain on the roof, waves breaking on the shore, streams gurgling over rocks, the splashing of fountains….
- I believe in reincarnation
Rule #3: Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading (guess I don’t read that much….I’ve only got 12 on my list)
Rule #4: Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award
(Chosen bloggers…..whether or not you decide to “re-gift” this award, I’m happy that I have this opportunity to let you know that you’ve each touched my life in some way…..and, for that, I thank you)