While Craig installed the new water pump on the boat, I continued to research what we need to do to extend our visas. Craig thinks we should just stay under the radar and not worry about it….but I fear if we do this, we’ll be blacklisted and not allowed back into Europe for three years. I finally got Craig to agree with me so now we need to decide what our next steps are.
The OFII (the agency that provides the first step toward immigration) never responded to our letter requesting a new appointment. But, since we don’t wish to immigrate, the local prefecture in Carcassonne may be able to extend our tourist visa for up to a year.
So that’s where we’ll start. Prefecture, here we come!
(hope they speak English)
With a little bit of luck, With a little bit of luck. With a little bit of bloomin’ luck……My Fair Lady